Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Future is so Bright!!

We just finished up our community helpers unit and I made this little Pinterest inspired photo collage for my classroom. I WISH I could show you their faces because man, did they turn out cute!!! I plan to post more about the unit and the lessons SOON. This holiday weekend has just been way too busy!! I hope you are all looking forward to tomorrows Teachers Pay Teachers "Cyber Monday" (and Tuesday) Sale as much as I am. I've got my wishlist updated and I'm hoping to score some major deals. I'm running a sale on top of the sale you can pick up some of my stuff for dirt cheap! Here's a quick overview of some of the new things I've loaded.

Community Helpers and Careers Mega Unit
 Community Helpers and Careers Reading Comprehension Pages
 Reader's Workshop Routine Pack
 Communities Unit
Happy shopping everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment