Thursday, January 29, 2015

NEW, UPDATED, OH MY!

I have been a busy little bee these past few days. I've had to be out of work the past two days with a terrible chest cold. I cannot just sit around anymore. I don't know if it's a symptom of having two kids or what but I always feel like I have to be doing something. It's gross. Must learn to relax again..
Anyways, I've updated two of my best sellers. They were embarrassingly old and in need of freshening up. To celebrate their new, fresh looks and updated pages they are both 20% off through the weekend. Click the pictures for links:

Picture Book Animal Reports are one of my favorite end-of-year projects. These print and go worksheets can be used with any book and there are a variety of different choices to fit your students' needs.
Space Comprehension Sheets are also an oldie but a goodie. I often use the worksheets for homework or for an independent center during our Space Unit. The passages are short and easy yet, informative. This file also had projectable information pages with beautiful graphics from Glitter Meets Glue Designs. I saw them and had to have them. My kids are gonna flip!

I've also been hard at work on two new math units. We are starting math groups next week. Im going to be swapping kids with my teaching bestie and room neighbor starting next week. It's going to be a huge undertaking as our curriculum does not lend itself to a lot of group, center or small group instruction. But we're determined to make it work darn it!! I've spent the past few weeks making centers to use that will cover some of the topics we've been learning. I hope to blog about the start-up of these groups and how we plan to work around but also WITH of EngageNY curriculum.

These units are half off for the next 48 hours!! If you download any of them please leave me some feedback love! Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook because I think it will be time for a giveaway this weekend! I've got report cards to do and I'm close to hitting a new personal milestone on TpT. :)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment