Friday, February 20, 2015

Five For Friday!

This is my first time linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

February Break has been AWESOME! Despite the fact that I apparently live in the frozen tundra, (Seriously, winter can be over now! Buh bye!) I have gotten so much accomplished this week. Most importantly, I've had a lot of quality time with these two cuddle bugs. 
I made a list of things that are really important for me in 2015. Goals. And Ive slowly, but surly, been chipping away at it. This week I checked a big one off, more on that, I hope, at some point. :) Until then, this is in my phone because I find myself needing to look at it often.

It's almost done, I swear. I've had so many inquiries about this unit but man, oh man, it's kind of a bear. There's no rhyme or reason to it. This reminds me that I really need to blog about how I use these to supplement the EngageNY Skills curriculum in my classroom. It's my hope the activities in these units help to make it a tad more fun and engaging and a tad easier to plan for teachers. It WILL be up tomorrow. Scouts honor!


This bad boy is posted!! It's part of, what I hope will be, a growing series of EASY PEASY centers. Are you tired of using up all your ink? Cutting out complicated center pieces? Center activities with too many parts? These are for you! I'll be working on my next set soon...
Last, but NOT least: My husband is better than your husband. :) He said to me last month, "Why don't you take a few days off and take the baby to go see your parents? You deserve it!"
So, this time next week I hope to be in sunny Florida, putting some chubby baby feet in the sand, and running outside, and shell hunting, and not freezing my ever loving tuckus off!!! It can't come quick enough!

Cheers, friends! It's bed time! Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope you'll join me on Facebook or Instagram, that's where I post most often!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to met you through the Five For Friday. Your little ones look so cute and cozy all snuggled up for your wintry weather but I bet they'll love having some hot sun and sand between their toes too! I know what you mean trying to get resources done and posted for others - it takes ages - but keep slogging away :-) I'd love you to come over to visit at my blog if you have time Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super jelly of your trip to Florida! Have fun!! The hubs and I just booked flights to GA but not for another 5+ weeks (it better warm up by then)! Your products look super intriguing. I will be checking out!

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful family!!! I hope you enjoy your time in FL! It will be my turn to be jealous of you next week! Can't wait to see your pics on IG and live vicariously through you! Happy weekend!
    -Jillian
    The Starr Spangled Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jillian! And thank you for all the adorable graphics to help dress up and promote my store for this upcoming sale. You're sweet as pie! I'll try to bring home some sunshine!

      Delete
  5. So jealous of your upcoming Florida trip! This cold weather has got. to. go. :)

    ReplyDelete