Sunday, May 3, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop


Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!

In honor of all of you, I've gotten together with some amazing teachers to offer you some great freebies!! All you'll need to do is click the picture that says "follow for more freebies" and you'll be taken to each post that offers an amazing freebie. When you've made it back to me, you're done!

I'm so excited to show you my FREEBIE. 
My kids are obsessed with making mobiles this year. They almost cried when I started taking down our Solar System Fact Mobiles. So, I whipped up an Earth Day Mobile to replace them. I got such a great response from that freebie, I decided to make a Mother's Day version, too! Please, please, pretty please with sugar and gummy worms on top- please leave me feedback if you choose to download. Simply refresh the page after downloading and leave me some love. Don't forget to do the same for the rest of my friends. 

For this easy project, you can choose from color or black and white copies. Next you'll need to  trace circles from construction paper (tracer included), paste, and connect. I like to use big paper clips (I have a system, I've done soooo many), but you may prefer pipe cleaners, ribbon, etc. I have also included lined and blank pieces for different levels of students. The kids have so much fun putting these together. They make a really nice classroom display if you're having a Mother's Day Tea or celebration. Students can also bring them home to hang up. I hope your kids like making mobiles as much as mine do!
Click the photo below to find more wonderful freebies!


Already have a favorite Mother's Day craft? You can find my All About School Mobile for sale in my store now, too. Just in time for end of the year projects.
The pieces can be used to make a mobile, poster, or book. Students will love having this keepsake for the end of the year. 
Here's the Earth Day Mobile Freebie if you'd like to tuck it away for next year. :)

Thank for stopping by! I'd love to hear your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I love this mobile! Thank you, I can't wait to try it with my kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mobiles! What a great concept to train them on and transfer to many other subjects! I will definitely be using this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! My Owlets are going to love making these for their mums!!
    Thank you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like mobiles also. I start out with the simple straight down ones early and then if my class has the desire, or individuals, we go for ones where you balance items on thin dowel. I found some ocean patterns for my ocean unit at http://monthbymonth.scholastic.com/patterns---projects.html. Kids will love making them.

    ReplyDelete